Refund Policies & T&C’s
• Guests will receive a full refund if they cancel their reservation 48 hours prior to check in time. This is only applicable if the guest made a reservation with base rate.
• A non refundable reservation will not be applicable to any refund at any time if the guest cancels. Non refundable rates are cheaper than base rate and the guest needs to make payment upon making the booking to secure their reservation.
• If you have booked within the same day of check-in, whether you book a base rate or non-refundable and you decide to cancel your reservation – there will be no refund as the policy of cancelling 48 hours prior checking in must be obeyed.
• We do have terms and conditions when guests make reservation with hotel booking provider agencies such as Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Egencia, Kayak etc. All the named booking provider agencies have different terms and conditions and refund policies with Verve Hotel. If you make any reservation with any of the above listed agencies, you should check the terms and conditions on their website as well as our website.
• Verve Hotel’s terms and conditions clearly declare that smoking in our hotels and tampering/concealing fire detecting equipment (which includes smoke detectors in rooms), is strictly prohibited and will be fined against. As a business we obtain a responsibility to ensure that guests do not smoke within the hotel premises and utilise the correct, designated smoking areas.
• Children under the age of 18 will not be permitted to stay UNLESS they are accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
• Any stays cancelled during mid-stay, will not be entitled to any refund (this is for base rate and for non refundable bookings).